Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To help you understand how we protect your privacy, we provide this notice to explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at the points where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
The Rideshare Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website,
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website,
- Information about transactions carried out over this website,
- Information that you provide for the purpose of engaging the services of our organization and
- Any other information that you send to The Rideshare Company.
The type of personal information collected at our website includes:
- e-mail address,
- Telephone number
- Credit/Debit card information and
- Other information.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself to enable us to provide you with products and services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to serve your needs and requests.
We use the information you may provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
The Rideshare Company may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website,
- Personalize the website for you,
- Enable your access to and use of the website services,
- Publish information about you on the website,
- Send to you products that you have purchased,
- Supply to you services that you have purchased,
- Send to you statements and invoices,
- Collect payments from you and
- Send to you marketing and promotional materials.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You Can Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement, or if you would like to access the personally identifiable information we collect online about you, or if you would like to correct any factual errors, please contact us as follows:
The Rideshare Company
Attn: Privacy Matters
1404 Blue Hills Ave., P.O. Box 7237
Bloomfield, CT 06002-7237
(860) 298-7000, ext. 220www.rideshare.com
This statement is based on templates distributed by and with permission received from:
© 2003 Council of Better Business Bureau, Inc. and www.freenetlaw.com