The Rideshare Company — A History of Innovative Thinking and Doing
The Rideshare Company — Moving people together for 30 years. When The Rideshare Company was created, the goal was to develop services and programs that would make it easier for people to get to and from work. Do it in a way that helps them save money while reducing some of the hassles and headaches related to transportation and commuting. And at the same time, provide measurable reductions in road congestion and energy consumption while helping to enhance the quality of our environment. Today that focus continues to be the momentum behind all that we do for government and private clients throughout the country.
Award-winning innovation focused on delivering value. Many know The Rideshare Company for our easy street® vanpool program. And while it has garnered much acclaim, it’s just one of many programs and services that are bringing value-based commuter and transportation solutions to our clients and ultimately their ‘customers.’
The secret of our success is really simple. From day one, The Rideshare Company has focused on the end result or ‘value’ that people realize from our programs and services. In other words, instead of simply fulfilling a program or service need based on a specification, we also look at the value that it needs to provide to those who will be utilizing the solution we develop and implement.
Today, this focus has fueled the creation of a number of programs and services that make The Rideshare Company the unique and innovative resource it is today. Our programs and services include:
- easy commute – comprehensive web-based incentive program to help an organizations’ commuters save money and energy. GSA Schedule Contract #GS-35F-121AA.
- easy street® vanpools — full service vanpool program for commuters throughout the northeast and client base vanpool management on the west coast.
- easy fleet program — hassle free long term and short term lease program for transport vehicles.
- easy green carpools® — full service, energy efficient, organized carpools.
- Customer service call center — dedicated support for rideshare commuters, programs and partners.
- Comprehensive operational support for vanpool, carpool and fleet program.
Structured to maintain focus on our customers. As a Connecticut-based not-for-profit organization, our mission has centered on reducing single occupant vehicles on the roads by providing comprehensive rideshare services and support to government agencies, corporations and individuals. And from our volunteer board of directors to our highly experienced management, sales and service teams, everyone shares the same passion — to encourage and provide commuting services that enable a higher quality of life, reduce traffic congestion and encourage business growth and development. That’s The Rideshare Company mission. More about The Rideshare company